Brentwood Park covers 9.26 acres in North Central Austin. It is situated in the Brentwood neighborhood but is only a few yards from the southern boundary of the Crestview neighborhood.
- Report all park emergencies to 911.
- Report all park non-emergencies to 311.
- Address: 6710 Arroyo Seco, Austin, Texas 78757
- Hours: 5 am to 10 pm
- All dogs on leash
- Map to Park
- Pool Schedule
- Park Profile (Austin Parks Foundation)
- Amenities include softball field, multipurpose field, basketball court, 2 tennis courts, sand volleyball court, playground, picnic tables, swimming pool with separate wading pool, and and a non-reservable picnic pavilion. (For more information on reservable park spaces, see “Picnic Shelter/Area Reservations” on this City of Austin web page.)